Halifax Return to 90% Lending For First Time Buyers.
Updated 3rd December 2020
Halifax First Time Buyers Mortgages 90% LTV
Halifax First Time Buyers Mortgages 90%LTV products for first-time buyers as of 8 December.
The lender says that the product will only be available for FTBs and that new build properties will not be included, along with any schemes.
Below is list of the criteria.
- FTB only (at least one applicant on a joint application must be a FTB)
- New Build Properties are not included
- No Other “Schemes “can be selected
- An enhanced credit score requirement will be applied to any application on these products
- A maximum 4.49% loan to income cap will be applied as apart of the affordability assessment
- Maximum loan amount £500,000
- Credit commitment started as to be repaid by completion will still be counted in the affordability. The loan must be affordable with the credit commitments in place
It’s a very positive step with Halifax First Time Buyers Mortgages 90% coing back onto the market. Hopefully, this will encourage a few more of the high street lenders back into this arena.
For all your mortgage needs contact us today to see how we can help you achieve your property goals.
The brokers we work with are whole of market and offer completely unbiased advice – ensuring that you get the very best deals available. If you are looking for mortgage advisor, fill out a contact form online or call us now on 0300 124 5655